The Joint Institute of Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (JIFSAN) is highlighted a number of times in the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN) Annual Leveraging Report. Several key sections include JIFSAN references which places emphasis on JIFSAN's importance to aiding CFSAN in reaching their goals.
You can read about JIFSAN in the following sections:
- Leveraging Resources Strategically
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop educational and instructional materials on produce safety
- Developing Sustainable Partnerships for Training the International Food Safety Community
- Providing Access and Outreach for FDA-iRISK, a Comparative Risk-Assessment Tool
- Enhancing Science Capability for Pathogen Sub-typing
- Building Laboratory Food Safety Capacity through Public-Private Partnerships
- Participating in APEC Partnership Training Institute Network (PTIN)
- Enhancing Food Safety Risk Analysis Training
- Delivering a Nutritionally-focused web-based Educational Event to the Public
For a copy of the report please click here.